Thursday, August 26, 2010

I LOVE LIVING LIFE. I AM HAPPY – Nick Vujicic

Hi, I need you guys to see the amazing link below. It will inspire you! It will give more strength for your life!

Visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY

Nick Vujicic (pronounced Voo-ya-chich) born in 1982 in Melbourne, Australia with no arms or legs. Did anyone know that this beautiful limbless baby would one day be someone who would inspire and motivate people all over the world?

By the age of 19 Nick started to fulfil his dream of being able to encourage other people and bring them hope, through motivational speaking and telling his story. Now at 26 years old this limbless young man has accomplished more than most people even twice his age.

He is the president of Life Without Limbs an international non-profit organization, California, USA and also has his own motivational speaking company; Attitude Is Altitude. Nick has travelled around the world, sharing his story with millions of people and also told his story and been interviewed on various televised programs worldwide.

Nick says:
People say to me, "How can you smile?". Then they realize there's got to be something more to life than meets the eye if a guy without arms and legs is living a fuller life than I am.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NickVujicicFans
Visit: http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/


The God tried sending one person to this earth to pass the massage to humans but humans crucified him. And then God decided to send heaps of them to tell humans to understand who truly we are. And I believe he is one of them!

2 comments:

  1. well said Nimna, its really amazing that courage this person is showing. this is the inspiration for those who always say that they cant do anything. well done Nimna for bringing this story before evryone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One reason for me to write about Nick is, He took my attention amazingly and it is a very touching story and I really feel the courage and strength to overcome every obstacle in my life here in Melbourne.

    Its something that no one can teach or convince, It should come deep within you heart!

    Simply he is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete