.jpg)
I think I forgot to mention that I have studied in CQUniversity Brisbane in my first year of Master program. Now I’m in Melbourne but it was an unforgettable 12 months in Brisbane. Whenever I think about Brisbane campus, I never ever forget my lecturer ‘Tony Stiller’, one of the nicest teachers I have ever met! He taught me System Development Overview and Database Development and Management subjects in my first and second semesters. He is excellent in making theoretical subjects more interesting and the way he delivers lectures and tutorials with his broad knowledge in the IT field is more effective to all of the students. A bit of humour makes it more absorbed. The preparation for all the lectures and tutorials are much appreciated.
He is very generous for all the students anytime anywhere giving priority to help students in each and every aspect, especially in assignments and exams. He is energetic all the time even we are half dead at the end of the day making me think, how he is active this much? I have never seen him with a tired or bored face. And sometimes I see him walking to the train station, but it’s not actually walking its running! I have to run with him to say good bye!
He is an unforgettable person in my LIFE! Hope to see him again soon!
God bless you Tony!
Your favourite student
Nimna
A beautiful piece of writing...a great tribute to the wonderful teacher who in everyway helped in making every student's dream come true...way to go girl!!! keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteVery true....this is good way to apprecaite such a teacher who love to teach students with full of enthusiasm. If students will keep this type of feeling then every teacher will become such as Tony stiller. Good on you Nimna!
ReplyDelete