Friday, July 2, 2010

CQUniversity to open my eyes to a new world...

I am Nimna from Sri Lanka, now studying at CQUniversity Melbourne. Upon beginning my program ‘Master of Information Technology’, I experienced a certain sense of hesitation, due to the fact that I was unsure about how I’ll fit in with the program and my fellow classmates and I was nervous about starting something new and exciting in a different country. This was the beginning of a new path in my life. With the guidance of excellent staff, now I feel I am successful in each and every aspect in my life.

My time at CQUniversity has given me so much in terms of education and experience. I have learnt much from other cultures and now I have friends all over the world. It gave me the opportunity to learn more about life and how I should achieve my goals with confidence.
I got the opportunity to participate in many interesting activities like sports day, multi-cultural day, multi-cultural dinner, various training sessions and up-to-date information sessions regarding immigration rules and job opportunities from reputable organisations etc.

Learning involves more than just fulfilling the course work. CQUniversity gave me the resources I need to clarify my path through the study experience. It is proven by placing my academic performance in a high achieving category for both semesters that I have completed. I appreciate the time and effort lecturers spend to help students in assignments and difficult study areas in addition to lectures and tutorial sessions.

It’s such a pleasure studying at CQUniversity.

2 comments:

  1. What a genuine thought as of being a student!!! The writing speaks out of the university experiences that is imperishable.I enjoyed every bit of it...voila!!!! what a great and beautiful writer with beautiful words.
    -Rachana

    ReplyDelete